Ep3 photos [Nx,Bride,BBS,EDM] Win

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Some random snaps of my friend ep3

im no pro photographer or anything, just enjoy taking pictures. Thanks for looking

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
actually to be 100% blunt.....only thing done right on this car was the seat and looks to be a true headlight retrofit.....rest is dook.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i didnt know that!! good to know.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
The headlights are very clean and he got a great deal on them. Straight from germany is where they came from.

Im trying to talk him into a sidewinder setup. Hes already got Kpro too. At first I felt like I was fighting a losing battle, till the other weekend where he got left behind on a cruise when all of us turbo cars decided to have some fun.

as for turboez

Cripton805

I'm just not a fan of boosted Hondas. :what:
It just defeats what the purpose of a Honda is all about.

They really focused on Honda's to be great N/A cars.
Wouldn't mind a boosted RWD or AWD though.
I just don't think I'd drop the money though unless it was for the strip only. (Personally)

natron84

Car would look way better W/O the lip, or maybe with CTR sides to even it out a little....:thumbs up on the turbo

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
I'm just not a fan of boosted Hondas. :what:
It just defeats what the purpose of a Honda is all about.

They really focused on Honda's to be great N/A cars.
Wouldn't mind a boosted RWD or AWD though.
I just don't think I'd drop the money though unless it was for the strip only. (Personally)
No one asked for your opinion on NA vs boost, so lets not make this into a debate. Build your car the way you want, and we shall do the same. Kthxbye

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Car would look way better W/O the lip, or maybe with CTR sides to even it out a little....:thumbs up on the turbo
thx, I hear ya on the evening it out bit.

The lip used to be carbon fiber, and he split it on the way to work one day. So he got it fixed and sprayed.

The car is unique in every way, but in a good way. You dont see alot of ep3s with this color scheme or lip. I have yet to see one in person or in a feature with those headlights as well. Owner likes the car and thats all that matters I suppose.