Euro tags?

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I've seen it one time, a European license plate that looked as though it had all the necessary things a legal US tag would have. I was wondering if it's legal to do here in the good ol' USA?

If this is completely unrelated to what you wanted to see on CI, here's a picture of an engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm sorry but what does the engine pic have to do with the euro plates?

Oh. After some deep thinking I know what you did there LOL. Wow, I'm stupid...

Sent from my phone

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah. that wouldnt fly. ive already thought about getting a euro plate with my actual letters on it and asked my cop homie. he just laughed.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I think the farthest I'll go is getting some blue tag lights.. But yeah the black would be a nice touch, it'd be subtle.

vtecteggy617

I see cars with euro tags all the time on v-dubs or audis. Hell I drive with no front plate and don't get bothered by cops

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I see them almost every day around me, then again the front plate is not required in Michigan so people put a Euro plate on the front of their car.
Once in a while I will see the ballsy individual actually replace the rear plate for a Euro or Japan plate for the large meets and roll around with no US plates.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
I see them almost every day around me, then again the front plate is not required in Michigan so people put a Euro plate on the front of their car.
Once in a while I will see the ballsy individual actually replace the rear plate for a Euro or Japan plate for the large meets and roll around with no US plates.
Ah, see, I live in VA. It is required to have front and rear tags because if you don't have either one you'll cause someone to wreck and then crash into a daycare full of small children.