Everything Is Fukd!!!!

jperea90

SO TODAY I BROKE DOWN LUCKILY THERE WAS A HONDA SERVICE CENTER DOWN THE ROAD AND THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO NOT CHARGE ME FOR A DIAGNOSTIC BUT WHAT I FOUND REALLY MADE MY DAY INTO SHIT......SO MY ENGINE IS PRETTY MUCH DONE WITH I FOUND OUT THAT COOLANT AND OIL WERE MIXED IN THE ENGINE A SHIT TON OF WIRING PROBLEMS......I DROVE IT HOME AS BEST AS I CAN BUT AGAIN IT BROKE DOWN ON ME AND I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PUSH THE MUTHERFUKER 3 1/2 MILES TO MY HOUSE IN THE HOT ARIZONA HEAT...... SO I FIGURED SUM1 CAN HELP ME FIND ANOTHER MOTOR AND I PREFERABLY IT TO BE A VTEC FOR A GOOD PRICE BCUZ AS OF RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO CAR AND WORK IS GONNA BE A BITCH TO GET TO.....SUM1 PLZ HELP:shock:

rockadilla

thats right.
So to tell u what I got out of that.... U live in AZ! Wazzup!!! Me too :D

Haha look on craigslist for a new engine, if it needs one... I saw one for sale for 500$ awhile back but it will probably be $800+ if u want a vtec :( or they might have one at a junkyard :what: can't hurt to make a few calls around

1) Turn off caps lock
2) Punctuation and proper spelling are your friend
3) Get a new head gasket and do a timing belt service while you everything apart
4) Fix your harness
5) Don't believe everything your told at a shop
6) You pushed it 3 and a half miles? Why? There are things called tow trucks these days
7) Don't get butt hurt after you read this list. Post properly and search a little, then you won't get replies like this anymore

jperea90

i didn't mean to yell it just been so fustrating and i didn't have enough money for tow truck or insurance for tow truck but if anyone can just fill me in what to do