evo

Todd

token ex-mod
oooooooooh my god.... well... you know i'll always have a soft spot in my heart and a wet spot in my pants for your car hueman ;)

hueman

hahahahhahaa...

that's just sick... :lol:

i'm getting my exhaust completed next week man... greddy titanium catback (9 fuckin pounds!), perrin straight pipe, helix downpipe... finally some mods to speak of! :lol: just need a boost controller, gauges, and a tune...

and bro, i went to a ford dealer today to check out the Cobras.. daammmn.... i want one so bad. :shock:
________
HONDA CBR600F4 HISTORY

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
honestly (and flame me if you'd like) but i'd rather have your car.... it's just.... so sexy.... iuno.... there's probably exceptions... but i'd just rather have your car

slikk

Money Getter
the veilsid is turning me on. if i had that car i wouldnt go home to my wife

**phyc**

Mr Lin you got all them nice car pix on file zip them and email them to me

Todd

token ex-mod
honestly i'm not feeling that front bumper on the Veilside lancer... it reminds me too much of this

x007den

reminds me of the mirage my brother had that he was trying to make look like an evo, it was an auto mind you :roll:

mist3r Lin

slikk said:
Mr Lin you got all them nice car pix on file zip them and email them to me
They call it "Google Image Search," mon ami :lol:

Alot of the cars that I post are cars that I've seen before in magazines or online or whatnot. You can go to www.veilside.com and check out their cars.

Nd4sped

drooooooooooooooooooooooooool.............................eeewww I likie it a lot.......

I liek bot the STi and the EVO's though...But I do beleive the EVO MR is a step above the STi though