Evul9's "Build" thread

Evul9

This is my first car, got it in April of 2013 for $3500
A bit of history about the car from Carfax
The car was bought in 99 obviously. The first owner sold it to a Acura dealership in 2003. Was bought as a Pre-owned car in 2004. This owner, i assume is the one that did the current modifications. This guy sold it to a dealership in 2012. The 3rd owner bought it in the summer of 2012 planning to turbo it and track it, but he never got around to it and had to move somewhere else, so he put it up on craigslist and I snatched it up, barely, his phone was going off with people interested. So I bought it, very happy with it as of now.
My plans
Well I am a HS student without a job right now so I can’t do anything as of now.
Keep it N/A, maybe High comp, idk. I want to get some nice 16 inch wheels or blades or LS meshies. Then lower it a fair bit, but so it is still practical. Get a good tune on it. Eventually get it repainted again. That’s it for now. Tell me what you think+any ideas, thanks.

Here is the car
99 Acura Integra GSR B18C1 124k

Engine/Exhaust/transmition
B18C1- 124K- all stock, may have aftermarket cams, will find out soon
MSD distributor
MSD Wires
MSD blaster coil
Fujita5 CAI
Skunk2 Intake manifold
Fuel Pressure Gauge
DC Header
Ebay 4.5 inch muffler
Short throw shifter

Suspension and stuff
Form&Function Type I
XXR Sportsmax 962 17x7.5
Strut bars in engine bay, under engine, in trunk and in the back
Replaced rear pads with ceramic brake pads

Electronics
AEM EMS V1
AEM A/F gauge
JVC Radio
JVC tweeters
JVC front speakers
Unknown rear speakers

First day i got her (yeah that's me in the pic)

Car now, absolutely nothing changed, just cleaned, changed oil, hooked up the radio

Thats about it, comment and stuff.

Last edited:

Nick_C78

Ebay 4.5 inch exhaust
4.5 inch exhaust? Good lord. I am going to assume you just mean 4.5 inch muffler tip...otherwise I am going to assume you have a cummings diesel in that Integra.

Either way congrats on getting an integra and even though you joined months ago, welcome to the club.

Last edited:

Evul9

4.5 inch exhaust? Good lord. I am going to assume you just mean 4.5 inch muffler tip...otherwise I am going to assume you have a cummings diesel in that Integra.

Either way congrats on getting an integra and even though you joined months ago, welcome to the club.
Hahaha yeah, just muffler. And thanks, this site is really nice :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Evul9

Step-dad drove my car today, then couldn't start it on the way home. Found out that it was running low on oil, then I unplugged the ignition, put it back in and it was fine. Has a tendency of doing this, only the second time but it sometimes takes 5+ turns to start. But definitely not the worst thing that could happen :)