Ex Girlfriend Rant thread

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
Why is it that ex gf's always seem to lurk in the shadows and when the moment comes up, they bring every damn thing up, shit from the past and rediculous shit. Why can't they just move along w/ life, shit don't go in reverse it goes forward, idiots, sorry i'm just letting off some steam, care to share any bad past experiences w/ gf's guys ? :shock:

speedin

The Transporter
made her pay for gas. then left her. well, she was to far away! now looking (venessa lol) j/k, j/k.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I'm still single, but this shit is funny. What is she bringing up from the past? You leave the toilet seat up, or screw one of her friends?

speedin

The Transporter
got 99 problems and a bitch aint one. btw we broke up today, lol. back to the game :twisted:

speedin

The Transporter
Ominous G2 said:
Welcome back to the game. :welcome:
sucks tho we were real close, good connection. same interests (except cars) , the whole finishing sentences and saying things at the same time thing.

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
I think my problem is, i always go for the upper class hot girls, i think i need to try some ugly chicks for a change, SIKKEEEE...oh well i'll find me another one, back to the drawing board. This chick i was with accused me of cheating on her when i've never cheated on a girl in any relationship, it's so stupid... i'm like if you believe i've done so lol, keep believing that.. i don't give bitches a second chance with me, once you F up, that's that :twisted:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
DC2-Integra said:
Why is it that ex gf's always seem to lurk in the shadows and when the moment comes up, they bring every damn thing up, shit from the past and rediculous shit. Why can't they just move along w/ life, shit don't go in reverse it goes forward, idiots, sorry i'm just letting off some steam, care to share any bad past experiences w/ gf's guys ? :shock:

haha yea...but they make good booty calls on those lonely nites...well the ones that dont hate u :lol:

dremersvision

i tend to come across some crazy ones but the looniest off them all was this older chick i dated. everytime i wasnt with her and we were on the phone together we would be talking about going shopping and out of no where she starts crying and yelling so who is this b!t$h you are with?

another story same chick

after we broke up. i moved to ohio and i get a call from my mom and shes telling me someone wants to talk to you. long
story short. she gets on the telling me that someone is trying to kill her and her baby. i ask why and she said because he can fly. lol i almost peed on my self when i heard that