Exciting news about the new NSX

heykosal

Angkorian
Wow it really looks promising. Although I could never afford one I'm hoping for a high revving 10!

rancidhooligan

Grand Sport
5.5-liter V10? Good lawd!

Frankly, the 3.0L V6 with 270 HP that ran 0-60 in 5.03 seconds and a quarter mile in 13.5 is enough for me. I'll own a 1991 NSX, oh yes... yes... it will be mine.

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
I'm selling my house and cars for this!! Imagine if the motor would fit the tegs. Everyone would be saying v10 ftw.

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
If I was rich and could throw away money like that, I wouldn't wan't to tell my rich friends I drive a acura. I'd rather drive a beemer.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Honestly, Honda should've made a car in the same price range as the GT-R R35. Not a lot of the previous NSXs were sold because of the price. Yes, the NSX was a masterpiece, but people just didn't want to pay that much for a "Honda".

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Honestly, Honda should've made a car in the same price range as the GT-R R35. Not a lot of the previous NSXs were sold because of the price. Yes, the NSX was a masterpiece, but people just didn't want to pay that much for a "Honda".
The price is fine. It keeps the people with no money from buying the car and spending stupid parts on it. Reason why you never see NSXs riced out.

If I was rich and could throw away money like that, I wouldn't wan't to tell my rich friends I drive a acura. I'd rather drive a beemer.
It's Bimmer btw.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
I can guarantee you that most of the wealthy people that I know do not even think like that. My ex girlfriends mother was a real estate broker who was bought out by Prudential and steadily sells two to three million dollar homes every two months, drives a Toyota Avalon.

The Nsx did not sell well because people felt that it should have came with more horsepower for the money that they were asking for it.