Exclamation I need some advices cuz some fck heads try to steal my teg

01FTW

Get a glock (the small model). Get your ccw permit so you can legally carry around with you.

Get a pedal lock and put it on your clutch pedal--I've got 3, 2 on my clutch pedal and one on the brake pedal. Get the nrg quick release steering wheel and USE it. That is, always take he steering wheel off when your park the teg anywhere. Get the wheel lock boot that covers the lug nuts too. Fuel cut off and ignition kill switches--beware, these don't work that well due to he fact there are only so many places you can hide kill switches in our little integras cabins.

Get very dark tint for the Windows. Install rear door handles from a sedan teg on your doors.

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
dude they left fingerprints on the car and i told their asses to come and take em and their like if theres no damage we cant do nothin... chicago cops r useless

01FTW

From experience, cops don't give Much of a shit about our cars getting stolen. They care enough about loud exhausts and tinted windows that they need to pull us over, but when a teg the stolen they don't get too concerned. Yea, they're fuckin worthless.

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
I guess thats the price we gotta pay for being teggy owners.. thats fukin bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XjoEnX

Safety first. Clutch lock, steering wheel lock, removable steering wheel, kill switches, take out your battery, park in the garage, the driveway, outside your window, paging alarm, whatever you can do.

You can shoot or attack 'em if you dare but realize that if one of them sees which house you came out of, it's just as easy for them to gather their own buddies and come back to your home for revenge. It'll just place unnecessary danger on whoever you live with and anyone else that lives in your hood. Think before you act. Thieves won't give a shit about who they hurt if they're out for revenge because you shot at them. Your life > your car.

gs300cky

Dead ppl can't talk to their buddies hehe but no I recommend just do the oh do u need help? Method cuz that's enough to scare em usually. An if u shoot someone but don't kill em they can legally sue u for damages

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
yeah i know but im like in my 3rd f'in dream when they decide to fuk with my car and im like wtf not again and then im busting my shit tryin to run outside but then they gone

j13

Keep It Clean
quick release motor mount..take the engine in everytime you go inside. joking aside.

quick release steering wheel, kill switches. hood pin for alarm, delete rear hatch lock, keyless entry/delete outside door key locks.