Exhaust for 90 integra???

rkwhyte3

Uncalled for as it may be, I've been around long enough and have my fair share of cheap parts.

Looking at the car in the avatar, I see a cheap fiberglass body kit from ebay, Cheaply made Halo projector headlights and some pepboys fog lights... I do not see a single sign of any quality part on the vehicle and his post looking at a $200 cat back exhaust as his statement as being unemployed confirms my alligations.

The body kits i see often that crack on the slightest touch of anything aswell as not fit right, The headlights give poor light output aswell as begin to leak over time. I had the non projectors once before... No quality parts.

To the OP, Go to a junkyard, find a DA and take the exhaust on it. It'll be less then $200
i got this teg in a trade was a pretty nice trade see as that i had the piece of shit

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/35/l_cc20299e78c0416f94f839d9a34d62e8.jpg
i fuckin hated this 240

i love my integra though
so i think i got a good deal

so u want me 2 go 2 a junkyard and get another one

but i dont have a wielder

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
any respectable muffler shop should be able to handle the job, for very low cost.

my friend had an entire exhaust system fabbed for his car (2.25" non mandrel bent, with a resonator and muffler) for $100.

i had a muffler welded on once for $20.

just take it to a muffler shop and have them put a "stock replacement" muffler on it. should be less than $75 after all is said and done. it'll hold you over until you can get a nice exhaust system.

tilegend

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
skunk2 makes it, around 555$ for the catback, or i think 211$ for axle back
Skunk2 MegaPower isn't an "angled" exhaust. the muffler comes out straight in the "correct" position.

HKS Hi-Power or RS*R Ex-Mag GT2 ;)