Exhaust Ideas for a 95' 4dr GSR?

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Long story short.

My A-pipe needed to be spot welded to stop the rattling noise from 3-7k. I've never heard pure B18 power yet. It's gettin welded as we speak. lol

Newho, my welder informed me that my whole exhaust system is about rusted through. I should seriously look into a new exhaust he warned me. So this is music to my ears! Now I got an excuse to get an exhaust, so my rents and gf won't fuss me out :lol:

Anyone got ideas?

I was thinking either SP2 , EVO2, Thermal R&D Classic, or Tanabe Racing Medallion.

Anyone got other ideas? I don't want anything ricey of course. Nothing LOUD. But not as quite as stock.

Also, where can I find good solid race headers? I hear alot of bad about DC, OBX, and there was one more brand. I heard they crack like crazy. Also, RMF? I heard good about them. idk

here is site to listen to various exhausts on teggies. . http://www.team-integra.net/sections/articles/showArticle.asp?ArticleID=451

Thanks in advance.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Out of the exhaust you picked, the EVO2 is my personal favorite. My overall favorite for a teggy is RS*R though. The Tanabe Racing and Thermal will be really loud. I would stay away from brands like OBX, Megan and what not. You get what you pay for

ltrain

sp2 allthe way evo2 dont look right on a 4 door that exhaustis huge i had it on my coupe

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
dc2GS-R said:
Out of the exhaust you picked, the EVO2 is my personal favorite. My overall favorite for a teggy is RS*R though. The Tanabe Racing and Thermal will be really loud. I would stay away from brands like OBX, Megan and what not. You get what you pay for
x2... soothing and smooth... and screams when you floor it.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Does RS*R make mufflers? I'm thinkin custom exhaust from my welder with muffler.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
There only one problem. RS-R only makes the ExMag for the hatchbacks, not the sedans. If you want the ExMag, you have to extend the piping.