Exhaust Opinions.

danteg01

What would be better sound/performance wise?

Basic stock pipes, with header, hi flow cat, and N1 muffler, or

Header and a full catback exhaust?

Just getting started on my teg, have done a couple small upgrades already and want to have a nice exhaust..

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
This would be where youtube would be your best friend. It takes a lot of research if you are picky about sound.

mirrorimg

there is NO REASON to upgrade those and stick with the stock piping. All that is is a bottle neck, you are throwing your money away for nothing.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i love my magna flow, real deep smooth sound, and at high rpm's its raunchy as hell :)

300zxkid

NO WAY LOOK UP KAKIMOTO RACING there a dc2 on utube been to the web site they don't have for da9 but the do have them for eg6 ef9 $847.59 the plus is it a jdm exhaust

Last edited:

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
I like the sound of skunk2 mega power and apex'i ws2..as stated above go to youtube and listen for the sound you like.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
come on guys kakimoto is the way to go sound so nice
Sorry man...Magna Flow alll day. Go to their website. They have sound clips of a drive-by, Lauch and In Car for Acura Integras. Go check it out man.
click HERE

Last edited:

300zxkid

ya magna flow sounds nice but i like full racing exhaust sound and it jdm never made for the states hard to get here so you don't see it every day

cripemaster

I'm gonna get the hks hi-power. I would go with buddy club spec II, but as far as I know it isn't made for da's. My friend has it on his k swapped eg and that car is fucking loud. like really loud.