Exhaust Opinions.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
ya magna flow sounds nice but i like full racing exhaust sound and it jdm never made for the states hard to get here so you don't see it every day
True...True!
I guess it all comes down to your personal preference. Like I said...the exhaust system is only effecting the sound of the car and not really HP. Remember that.8)

red.line

ya magna flow sounds nice but i like full racing exhaust sound and it jdm never made for the states hard to get here so you don't see it every day
Who cares if it's JDM YO and you don't see it everyday?
I'd rather have something you see more often that works better, than a rare and inferior product.

TOPDSM

I have the flowmaster american thunder on mine. It gave the midrange a nice boost has a great sound and isnt annoying at cruising speeds.

True...True!
I guess it all comes down to your personal preference. Like I said...the exhaust system is only effecting the sound of the car and not really HP. Remember that.8)
Just curious where you're getting that from?

So your saying that the only thing a the exhaust system does after the header is affect the sound???
You better call Spoon, Skunk2, HKS, Mugen, RS*R, etc. and let them know how much money they're wasting on R&D for their exhausts. :roll:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Just curious where you're getting that from?

So your saying that the only thing a the exhaust system does after the header is affect the sound???
You better call Spoon, Skunk2, HKS, Mugen, RS*R, etc. and let them know how much money they're wasting on R&D for their exhausts. :roll:
x2

on a STOCK car there is very little gains on a built car the exhaust system will make or break the build

300zxkid

Who cares if it's JDM YO and you don't see it everyday?
I'd rather have something you see more often that works better, than a rare and inferior product.
well apex'i,skunk2,ect they are good products here but in japan there the inferior product. There something to say when people are putting kakimoto exhaust on r32-r34 gtr skyline's, type-r integra's, evo's, wrx sti's, 300zx twin turbo's. And i'd rather be a leader then follower!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
well apex'i,skunk2,ect they are good products here but in japan there the inferior product. There something to say when people are putting kakimoto exhaust on r32-r34 gtr skyline's, type-r integra's, evo's, wrx sti's, 300zx twin turbo's. And i'd rather be a leader then follower!
can you show me the dyno sheets that those are inferior

red.line

People also put Ractive exhausts on many of the same cars..does that mean we should all do the same?
Sorry, but you're making typical bullshit, JDM fanboy claims. Just because a company slaps a Japanese name on their product, doesn't make it superior.
So until you actually provide hard facts that your exhaust is better than something..or ANYTHING we have available here in North America, the only person you're going to be leading is yourself.

300zxkid

i'm not here to piss anyone off and i wish i could get the dyno spec's but there all in japanse. i look at it like this would you rather have a car that looks like all the other one like it in your town. or would you like it to be your own thats y i drive a 300zx i don't see them every day and i don't see da9 all the time. and hks is kakimoto's sis to sell there products here within the usa laws for exhaust.

acteg94

i like my magnaflow and it sounds great as everyone else has stated. its fun when the domestic car guys dont believe its magnaflow. cuz everyone knows magnaflow wont make somethin to sound like a bumble bee