Exhaust question for 95 integra gsr

Mramazing42

I have a 95 integra gsr and would like it to sound good/louder than it does right now (completely stock). How should I go about doing this? Also do I need a whole system or can I just put a different muffler on?

Last edited:

Mramazing42

I did use the search but couldnt find a question that was the same as mine. Please link me to the thread if you can find it!

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I put in google "integra how to make louder" and "do i need whole exhaust system or just muffler" and i got significant answers to those question. Your asking us to spoon feed you, were asking you to research more and narrow down your options yourself, then we will be happy to point out which option is the best for you. I looked through plentiful google results and forumn searches before asking a question relating to my header; only because i made the question to the point for a specific answer. Your question obligates lots of options.

Research>ask>we guide
Not: ask>we give>bada bing bada boom

Sent from my DC4

Mramazing42

You have a point guardian, let me rephrase the last question after doing a bit of research "How does the muffler sound compared to a whole new exhaust system?" I want to spend about $100 to put some sound to my car and want it too sound deep and loud.

I checked youtube but that didn't help haha

Also, if I were to get a muffler which one would you reccmomend for me?
Thanks

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
I usually search youtube "integra exhaust" or something like it. Why ask an opinon thread, everybodys gonna say different? Its such a subjective question. Try youtubing integra mangaflow. A catback, straight pipes, will logically be better than just a muffler.

AND, you guys gotta stop jumping on people like that, its not very welcoming lol

the dude has like 10 posts lmao