exhaust question?

92_JDM

I am thinking, what is a good exhaust that does not sound loud.
there are many choices but i dont want to waste any money
for a rice sound.

On a G2, the best sounding exhaust is the Tanabe Medallion Touring. Its got good tone, and is under the 93dB mark to keep cops off your ass.

92_JDM

how much will it cost? and oh yea i dont want a huge muffler tip as well.. :D

aka bambam

I am thinking, what is a good exhaust that does not sound loud.
there are many choices but i dont want to waste any money
for a rice sound.
welll homie hmm it depends how much money u wanna spent cuzz i can tell u the greddy evo 2 that one sounds pretty freaken good the one that said that other duuee that apexi that one is pretty good too man so its really up to u how much you wanna spent or Borla
Corsa
Downey
Flowmaster
Gibson Performance
GReddy
And others

try this website.....
http://www.andysautosport.com/acura/1994_2001_integra/

Why did you link him to the page for G3 Integra stuff?...he has a G2.

OP, the Tanabe Medallion touring has a low tone, is a baffled muffler shaped in the same fashion as the stock unit, has a 100mm tip, and 60mm piping. The only issue you will encounter is that the 92-93's need an extension pipe to mate up to the OEM cat location. You can get this from a few suppliers(JDMHUB.COM was the cheapest I found), but they wont have them back in until January. Actually, even Tanabe won't have any until January. You can also have an exhaust shop make one, you'll just need to source two 3 bolt flanges to weld up to the pipe and 1 extra gasket.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
on an NA motor, you could get the ITR exhaust. It's quiet and has a decent flow. I have it and like it.

I do agree with the WS2 sounding nice as I've had it for a little bit. I regret giving it away but it was for a good cause.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
on an NA motor, you could get the ITR exhaust. It's quiet and has a decent flow. I have it and like it.

I do agree with the WS2 sounding nice as I've had it for a little bit. I regret giving it away but it was for a good cause.
dont think that will fit on a g2

berg91

I have one of those yonaka cat backs and its not terribly loud and not too big, it wasnt too pricey either if i remember correctly

berg91

ya mine was in the 200's and i put it on and it sounds good, it has a bit of a drone on the highway but its ok, overall i think it sounds really good, thats just me though