Exhaust question

DC4Dan

So im looking for an oem type r muffler...I found plenty of them online and all, however my question is this. Will a bosal oem type r muffler be the same as a honda oem?. The bosal is 99 bucks from advance.. my onky concern is the 2.25 piping with a nice quiet stock sound btw.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Ganyon

Its probably made out of cheaper material. Its like ebay exhaust vs apexi exhaust.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
No of course its not the same. It only fits the same application, it certainly is not the same quality. Bosal and Walker are the cheapest replacement exhausts you can buy. They will last 1 maybe 2 years tops before they rust out.

Bianchi Fran

My thought would be to adapt down to the 2.5 inch, unless you have the performance mods to go to the 3". If you do, then by all means, go to the larger dimensions.

vtecteggy617

I work at advance on the weekends and it will rot out within a year or so. If you do buy from us I recommend I temp spraying it to protect it

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

DC4Dan

I work at advance on the weekends and it will rot out within a year or so. If you do buy from us I recommend I temp spraying it to protect it

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!
Thanks, I think I'm just gonna keep.my eye out for a OEM..I found a full OEM type r cat back in Miami (about an hour and a half away) for 125

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk