Exhaust reccomendations?

Darrell

What exhaust do you guys reccomend for the DA? I don't want a loud fart can, I want something with a nice tone, but not obnoxious.

Darrell

I searched and only found something about tanabe racing medallion :(

Darrell

Forget that, I don't want to spend more than $400 on an exhaust.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol on a budget? get a custome piping from say a local exhuast shop, get a universal exhaust and bam! u got a complete catback, 2.5 piping is good, just make sure they do the piping right espically the bends

Darrell

MoJoJoJo said:
lol on a budget? get a custome piping from say a local exhuast shop, get a universal exhaust and bam! u got a complete catback, 2.5 piping is good, just make sure they do the piping right espically the bends
No, not a budget. I just cap myself on certain stuff so I don't overspend on it.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
do they make the greddy sp2 for the DA? i heard bad things with the mag RS*R from my friend who owned one and took it off his car the day after. wat type of exhuast? sleeper with a nice growl right?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
does neone kno if u could go to meineke and get the custom 2.5 piping and then get one of those magnaflow mufflers..? i wanna kno if there quiet or loud?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
magnaflow stright canisters are not quiet, i dunno about the other kind though,

and for darrell look into the greddy sp2, apexi world sport, i cant think of any other ones right now, but i'll let u kno i gotta go later all