exhuast flex pipe ?????

jdm jon

ok so lets say you have a GSR 4-1 header JDM style...(shorter style header) with a test pipe resonator.....were the hell can you put a flex pipe with no room for one?

anyone have any ideas?

jdm jon

like chop couple inches of the mid section?

as of right now my idea is to find the shortest piece of flex, then find someone to weld two flanges on each end and somehow take few inches off the midsection n bolt in between the header and testpipe/resonator......

anyone have any ideas were i can find a short exhuast flex piece?

heykosal

Angkorian
Okay not to thread jack with a n00b ass question but why do you need a flex pipe; is it necessary to stop engine vibrations/movement from knocking the pipes loose?

Winki

Undercover mod
Okay not to thread jack with a n00b ass question but why do you need a flex pipe; is it necessary to stop engine vibrations/movement from knocking the pipes loose?
gives the motor a little room for move ment soyuo dont snap a header because there is no give

like chop couple inches of the mid section?

as of right now my idea is to find the shortest piece of flex, then find someone to weld two flanges on each end and somehow take few inches off the midsection n bolt in between the header and testpipe/resonator......

anyone have any ideas were i can find a short exhuast flex piece?
we get ours localy but what im saying is get rid of the test pipe and just use the flex