eyes set on a 95

Russell D

Just do a J35 type S swap. Then i/h/e, cams, and a tune. Thats the only way youll get the numbers you want NA.
I've always wanted a J swapped civic, after owning a TL-s I would love to have that power/torque in a chassis that weighed 1k lbs less! I wonder if anything would be interchangeable if swapping a C instead of a J

project90.1

thanks guys, I guess I should set my goals on high 11's - (11.80's) - I/h/c are just the start but what cc injectors should I use for best response in DC, VA, NC area? if I get high performance sparks and upgrade to hot wires and racing rails... (in my budget range - $1,300 for ether a turbo or gut work ) I know I need to upgrade my lungs but after the wire work 13 is all ill have to play with; so ill ether have to put it on hold or see if I can get a sponsor or a loan :(

Muckman

Not a M0derator
If you are serious about going fast at the drag strip then save up at least 5 grand for a complete turbo setup. A decent turbo kit will cost you 3k. A great turbo kit will cost you 5k. To build up your engine to handle serious power either NA or Turbo you're going to need another 3~5k. Dont forget tuning. You're just not ready for a high powered car yet. Keep saving and reading.

project90.1

ok well ill save up for a while and go from there thanks guys you've helped me get an idea of what I want to do and how much im planning to spend. ill be posting on here again soon. thanks again.

p90.1- ( 95teg ) b10 the block up

Last edited: