F22 into a dc4

itzrivera

has anyone done an F22 swap into an Integra??
the reason im contemplating the idea is because the F22 has a few more hp and more torque than the B18b. On top of that it is cheaper than a B18b :)

I got my flame suit on in case some of you get butthurt over the idea of this swap.
Im looking to get info on what would be involved in the swap and what parts would be needed

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Aren't those fat bitch engines? I've never known them to be good swaps, makes the car really nose heavy. Not sure about a lot of the details, but it is something I've heard and does make sense after driving my friend's Prelude. He also runs into a lot of problems with his engine

NeroCB7

Honda Lover
G swap! f22 block with a H22 head is all go but yea the f22 in a dc never heard of it but seen it done on a EF so maybe possible but not worth it

itzrivera

Aren't those fat b**** engines? I've never known them to be good swaps, makes the car really nose heavy. Not sure about a lot of the details, but it is something I've heard and does make sense after driving my friend's Prelude. He also runs into a lot of problems with his engine
I found some guy online and he weighed the H22 and the B16 and they had a 25lb difference, so im guessing the weight difference would be similar here; about 25lb
I always figured that the F22 was a reliable motor since it was found in Accords and I usually only heard problems with the H22/23 when i was on preludezone . com

The Ghybrid is a no go lol

natt2000

could be done if you buy the h2b kit, since it basicly drops into place like an hseries would.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
it is possible but i would go with a more popular swap, the less popular the swap is the harder it is going to be to find answers to any problems you have

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I'm going to assume you're talking about the f22c from the 04-09 s2k, which is rated at 240hp, 162ft-lb tq. It would be cheaper to boost what you have, I hate that saying here, but if it's just for the power, it's the best route. Actually getting all the extra parts and bs that would come with doing the swap alone would be more expensive than boost, not to mention buying the motor, ecu and harness.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
naw hes talking about the single cam accord motor. he said its cheaper than a b1 but idk what tranny he would run

hgocasca

level 77 troll
F22b1? Do bolt ons and cams on your b18, then get it tuned, you'll achieve better results for less $$$

itzrivera

Yeah I meant the F22 in the accord lol
the only reason I am considering the swap is because it seems/seemed to be cheaper than a b18b. Being in college money is tight so I have to be jewish about my expenditures. Im gonna attempt to research. I still have time before I have to swap my motor out (knock on wood lol)