f22b or g23

NYJetDA9

im planingto do a swap for my da but im trying to b different and build or do a swap that will last and will b good wit boost. So help me out yall I need ya honest opinion I got the g23 idea from a youtube video ands the f22b from my dude at secret service so let me kno wich will b a good idea fast, quick,and if u did a g23 swap or kno who did it let me kno how it went and how it ran or runs now thanks club integra member

Sammich

i think you'd be better off with a Kswap...if i remember correctly, last time i was on CB7tuner.com...they still werent having the best time making hte G swap a reliable frankenstein..i mean it works..but i think few made it reliable..

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I wouldn't attempt a G23 unless you are extremely experienced with motor builds. The F22b is a good motor, but they snap axels like crazy in DA's and Civics - just like the H22. And if you're going the H/F route, the H22 is a better motor with more support than the F22b. You're better off going B or K series. I think the main thing you need to do is some research :thumbs up

NYJetDA9

thanks I been doin research on the g23 for about a year I even found a dude that did the swap in a da and im not to much of a fan ok k series so I might roll with an h23 for now or f22b and hella upgrade my cv joints but yall let me kno about that g23

Sammich

signup on cb7tuner.com and do a search..make sure you do search or you will get flamed...this forum is more of a Bseries/Kseries love..not too much H/F/Gseries/frankenstein swaps going on here

im planingto do a swap for my da but im trying to b different and build or do a swap that will last and will b good wit boost. So help me out yall I need ya honest opinion I got the g23 idea from a youtube video ands the f22b from my dude at secret service so let me kno wich will b a good idea fast, quick,and if u did a g23 swap or kno who did it let me kno how it went and how it ran or runs now thanks club integra member
Are you talking about Secret Services in Houston, Tx?