FACKK!!!!! headers

mark pones

Pones
Well,. i was driving home tonight and what i thought was a BK bag on the road was a big ass rock... well didnt find that out untill after i hit it.. and it left a huuuuuuuuuuuuge hole the size of a quarter in my headers which sucks. and the other side is dented real bad..... well i need new headers now because there is no way to fix this and the headers i have on there are the Type- R 4-1 headers... and i need something to replace them asap!! thats wher eyou guys come in, .what do you guys recomend to replace them?

pictures coming tomorrow..

mark pones

Pones
pot holes arent my issue haha

i found some headers just like mine to replace them with.. dont really wanna pay 250 bucks for them. :( especially because im selling my car

yourslow

man i hit a pot hole it messed my whole exhaust up and sent that shit to the state and they didn't do a thing about it other than sending my exhaust back to me

Well,. i was driving home tonight and what i thought was a BK bag on the road was a big ass rock... well didnt find that out untill after i hit it.. and it left a huuuuuuuuuuuuge hole the size of a quarter in my headers which sucks. and the other side is dented real bad..... well i need new headers now because there is no way to fix this and the headers i have on there are the Type- R 4-1 headers... and i need something to replace them asap!! thats wher eyou guys come in, .what do you guys recomend to replace them?

pictures coming tomorrow..
damn....one rock got both headers?:lol: