Fail Of The Day

Surferman

not me, but recently my surf buddy from work has been passing out...so i took some pics haha

drunk passed out here so I made him into a hitler. achung! lol. he didnt even notice it until he saw it in the side mirror of a car. haha

DC_Five_Earl

not me, but recently my surf buddy from work has been passing out...so i took some pics haha

drunk passed out here so I made him into a hitler. achung! lol. he didnt even notice it until he saw it in the side mirror of a car. haha
DUDE i litterally LOL'd when i saw this XD!!!!!!!!! you gave him a hitler x]]]

Surferman

DUDE i litterally LOL'd when i saw this XD!!!!!!!!! you gave him a hitler x]]]

haha i know right i was laughing so hard trying to draw that on him without waking him.
Heres when we stayed the night straight on the beach, he woudnt wake up in the mourning so i got cold ocean water and poured it all on his head lol. his face was pratically in the sand so sand stuck all to his face and hair haha:

At a party a while back, both passed out, the second picture we fliped him over and he didnt even wake up lol:

DC_Five_Earl

haha i know right i was laughing so hard trying to draw that on him without waking him.
Heres when we stayed the night straight on the beach, he woudnt wake up in the mourning so i got cold ocean water and poured it all on his head lol. his face was pratically in the sand so sand stuck all to his face and hair haha:

At a party a while back, both passed out, the second picture we fliped him over and he didnt even wake up lol:

:rolf: