fake recaros? should i

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i plan on buying the second pair where did you find them and for how much

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
don't do it! i was gonna buy recaros but then i found that sparco seats are a little bit cheaper and are found in alot of rides over in japan so i copped sparcos. check them out.

soldiaboy

I have the black with red stiching, a lot of people ask me "where did you get those recaros?" lol

CHILD

all day all JDM
i would think they are knockoffs, because they are but, they would still be nice fool! do it, do it! I mean, everybody aint Manabu Orido so no one expects every car to be super JDM or full of top notch shit!

Alexs GSR

bumblebee & killer bee
i was thinking about the second set, but now i cant decide if i want black/red or just flat out red :what:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
seats imo are jus accessoriess, some bling with maybe a lil comfort. unless your seats are torn up i dont see the need to get it. but if you really like them then go for it.

function>fashion

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I'm planning on getting the front two JDM Recaros along with the rear seats. Damn, that will set me back, but it'll look so clean.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
NRG makes the black ones, and they are really good as far a quality! I rocked some in my Civic. And with the NRG, they may still be knocks, but they will be name brand knock offs. Shit all Rotas are nothing but knock of wheel and no one gets put down for having them.

Speaking of K/O's I got an old drift video where Tsuchiya was looking at some of the drivers cars, and he was looking at one dudes seats, and pulled the words "Recaro" right off the seat and call him out about it. He got owned on video for all to see!