Fakitzjason DC4 Build

djh1991

If you'd rather do looks before power, then sure. They're sexy. But with the money ur gonna spend on a new bumper, fenders, lights, and hood u could be gettin faster

Teggy64

Got vtec?
go with a 98-01 front. JDM fronts are nice but imo they then end up lookin like every other car on the road. The usdm bug front looks different and chicks dig em, gotten many compliments from it.

natron84

i love the jdm front, but of course you're right, lot of people have them now. i remember it was more expensive back then to get it, now it seems like it's much cheaper. jdm front is in my future, for now, i'm also debating to do the SI-Vtec front end :]
98+ front end is overplayed imo.
I actually hated both usdm fronts, until i got the si vtec lip. its grown on me. i think i like it better than the jdm front now.
and i agree the 98+ front is way overdone.

fakitzjason

I actually hated both usdm fronts, until i got the si vtec lip. its grown on me. i think i like it better than the jdm front now.
and i agree the 98+ front is way overdone.
I'm going to keep my front and not do the 98+ front end. I'm going to save money for the si-vtec lip and maybe file "sand damage" claim for a new paint job since I live out in palm springs. Lol

fakitzjason

No, keep the 94-97!

Car looks very clean, must have been repainted. Wont need much work to really clean it up, blades, oem option sides and rear spats, 97 R front lip, and legit oem itr wing and your golden!
I will keep it for the mean time, maybe for two years, then i'll do the jdm front end.
And no, it hasn't been repainted, it's still the original paint. I want to get it repainted though. There is some blemishes that I don't like showing in pictures. ;]

I def want the the itr lip and wing. one day :]

fakitzjason

looks good man. keep the 94-97 front. sorry if its already been posted, but whats all done to the suspension?
I am actually strongly considering keeping the 94-97 bumper. I am starting to like it. Lots of people have the 98+ front and the jdm front. Anyways, it's on some cheap ebay coilovers that the previous owner put on. I am currently trying to save for new suspension. Any suggestions?