Fan Options?

Charly[horse]

Name = John
So my fans quit working on me. I took it in because I'm going to college right now and don't have much time to mess around with the car really and they said I need new fans for sure. So what route should I go. I could let them fix it for about $900 which I don't really have plus it will just be "factory" stuff. Is there a cheaper alternative for me and being honest is it something I could do to replace them myself. I've looked at Mishimoto stuff and Flex-a-lite too. And btw both of my fans are out for whatever reason. Its a 1990 Acura Integra automatic. Any help would be much appreciated and I've searched it on the site and couldn't find any help there really either. Send me links if you know of threads that will thanks!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ya I know right! I already have my car back, but its just gonna be sitting here till I decide what to do. For now I'll pull the fans and do some research on the flex a lite fans cuz they seem to be a good deal. I also know that truck owners (from being one myself) like that brand a lot so maybe they will be good for my car too! Anyway for now Charly[Horse] will sit and my ride will be my 1993 Haro Escape, stylish right? ;)

ryukkid

beep beep
cool,you know they sell fans here I'm sure you could talk to Jay Jay you guys could work some type of deal.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I'm pretty sure, the guys at the shop said that, I'll check it myself while in the process of taking them out. Ryukkid thanks! I'll deff talk to him :)

Charly[horse]

Name = John
We sell mishi fan shrouds, never heard of any complaints with them.
Do they have a dual fan shroud for the 2nd gen? Also with an automatic tranny do I need to get a transmission cooler? Ha and lastly if they dont have the dual if I just bought to singles would they fit up right? Thanks! Sorry for all the questions and extreme newbness