fast blinking.

sumfilipinodude

Really? My front turn signals alternate flashing fast.. I wanna change it slow too

92_JDM

will im using a 1156 for my bumper light and im not sure about my tail light.
my bulb are new since i blew the old bulbs.

DonIntegra94

My teggy is doing the same thing too and i have change all the bulbs and its still doing it??? Dont know whats wrong.

jznsn2u

will im using a 1156 for my bumper light and im not sure about my tail light.
my bulb are new since i blew the old bulbs.
The tail light blinker should be 1156. The tail light brake light should be an 1157.

92_JDM

I checked and both the bumper and the signal(tail light) are both 1156.
I am guessing that is the problem?

BigDAT

I checked and both the bumper and the signal(tail light) are both 1156.
I am guessing that is the problem?
Yes, because you have to understand that if the taillight is supposed to take X amount of energy and your light doesn't take that much, the extra power will be passed on (meaning the circuit will operate faster then it should be) This happened on my frien'ds volvo.

mirrorimg

Yes, because you have to understand that if the taillight is supposed to take X amount of energy and your light doesn't take that much, the extra power will be passed on (meaning the circuit will operate faster then it should be) This happened on my frien'ds volvo.
Im not sure if you are getting the right point across with that statement.

The thing with the turn signals, is the resistance the bulbs provide. The energy passes through a coil in the incandescent light that provides a fixed amount of resistance to the power. That determines the blinking speed. When one bulb goes out, the resistance drops and the whichever light still works flashes faster.

You will also see this if you were to install LED bulbs into your blinkers. They would flash faster because of the reduced resistance within the light. A way around that is to install resistors inline of the light to slow things down. The amount of resistors more than likely has a formula to determine how many you need to achieve a specific speed, but I would just do a trial and error with a pack of resistors,

BigDAT

Im not sure if you are getting the right point across with that statement.

The thing with the turn signals, is the resistance the bulbs provide. The energy passes through a coil in the incandescent light that provides a fixed amount of resistance to the power. That determines the blinking speed. When one bulb goes out, the resistance drops and the whichever light still works flashes faster.

You will also see this if you were to install LED bulbs into your blinkers. They would flash faster because of the reduced resistance within the light. A way around that is to install resistors inline of the light to slow things down. The amount of resistors more than likely has a formula to determine how many you need to achieve a specific speed, but I would just do a trial and error with a pack of resistors,
Right, exactly what I was trying to say, on another note I know that some LED kits (maybe not for integras, dunno) come with resistors already soldered to the LEDs to provide the necessary resistance.