fast questions need answer on this cluster

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Looks like a normal ITR cluster. you can get them for $150 or so, depending how good your bargening skills are. If you're asking because someone is selling a "rare UKDM" cluster, then it's not. It's just an ITR cluster.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
from here?

Hopefully you aren't the one that got it. If you got it, hope you spent under $200 for it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks like a normal ITR cluster. you can get them for $150 or so, depending how good your bargening skills are. If you're asking because someone is selling a "rare UKDM" cluster, then it's not. It's just an ITR cluster.
North American Type R cluster have red needles.

The UKDM is the only one to use yellow needles with MPH. The rest of the yellow needles gauges use km/h.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I did not know that. Well my gauges are white so I wouldn't spend a lot more on something so small. Sure it's cool to have, but I would only get the cluster if it's the same price as a ITR cluster then just paint the gauges yellow. That's just what I would do though.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
Thanks guy's and naw I have a new whip and the teggy had this cluster but I traded it to my boy for his +cash on his end. thanks for the fast reply