Fastest way to gain 14hp

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver

PLUS

EQUALS

I was kidding about the hp gain. I just figured I will be doing a lot of engine aesthetics as soon as I recover from my recent surgery. This was easy to do and one of the first steps.

8-bit

do what now?
just 14hp? hope you have a quick recovery.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
yeah they absorb overflow, so you dont have a mess in your engine bay.
but you wont have any overflow unless your tracking your car.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Ya, they don't really do much at all. I tracked my car many times before and had nothing happen to the reservoirs. Once I'm done with my engine bay, I'll snap some pictures. The covers are that little added feature I find. I'm not huge on being some huge "Spoon fanboy", which is why the Spoon logo's are on the back, and not on the front for all to see.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Ya they aren't expensive at all. Add some extra shipping charges as I live in the Canada though. If Spoon would charge a lot for some sweat bands with a Spoon patch sown on it, then they would be dumb.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Ya they aren't expensive at all. Add some extra shipping charges as I live in the Canada though. If Spoon would charge a lot for some sweat bands with a Spoon patch sown on it, then they would be dumb.
wouldnt really be surprised though

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Mugen ones are a lot more. I was going to get them as well but for the lack of performance they offer, it's not worth the money. Technically spoon ones aren't even worth it but it's a small price to pay and I take the look of the brake and clutch res naked.