fastwayracer top mount turbo kit. help!

montesgerar

montesgerar
WHAT UP FELLAS IM ABOUT TO BUY A TURBO KIT FROM FASTWAYRACER.COM IM NEW WITH THESE B18 ENGINES..SO I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THIS KIT WILL INCREASE HP ON MY CAR OR MIGHT BE JUST WASTE OF MONEY...THIS ONE IS DECENT PRICE FOR MY BUDGET. I HAVE EVERYTHING ON MY CAR BUT THE ONLY THING I NEED IS MORE HP. I HAVE HIGH PERFORMANCE PISTONS, CAMS AND LIFTERS GREEDY EXHAUST SYSTEM. IS NOT FUN TO HAVE A TUNING CAR WITH NOT POWER,,,,,,,:roll::roll::roll::roll: HERE IS THE LINK:http://www.fastwayracer.com/Forced-Induction-Turbo-Kits/c1_3/p2917/90-01-Acura-Integra-B16/B18-Top-Mount-T3/60-1-Turbo-Kit/product_info.html

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I would stay away from this. I'm not too experienced with forced induction but, to me, this kit has a few problems. A kit that costs about $1100 is usually cheap and garbage, many ebay turbo kits cost about $900 which is not much cheaper and those are known to be cheap and garbage. Also the site claims that this kit will gain 150-200 hp on 7-12 psi sounds like bs, that would mean that getting this kit and running a pretty low psi, you could have a 290-340 hp car. To get that kind of power from a teg takes much much more than $1100, if it was that cheap everyone would do it.

You should also turn off caps lock, and you have a GReddy exhaust not 'Greedy'

mjones73

Yeah can you specify what you mean by high perf pistons and cams? How high is the compression on the motor now, is it sleeved or anything? Read the FAQs in the FI section for more info too.