Favorite Racing

injen

Ominous G2 said:
Nascar cant hold my attention for 5 minutes.
Nascar is the most boring thing on the speed channel and they play it over and over again. I wish they had more touring races. I like to watch street racing and grand touring championship with the team realtime and all.

boosted_integ

there building the largest road track in the nation in utah where i live it should be done next year............... it's going to be 4 1/2 miles long cant wait.............................

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I wouldnt mind a nice straight to top the teg out, then a couple of good turns on the back stretch. With some S turns, and a hill to get some good negative G's.

KaosTheory

DSMER
ltrain said:
drifting... i luv watchin it im gettin more and more into it one of these days im gonna go to the mall parking lot and try my hand at fwd drifting
ok,1. you cant drift in a fwd car, its power sliding,its not drifting because you cant get the back end out....
2.i like NDRA, any formula D, and WRC

KaosTheory

DSMER
injen said:
Nascar is the most boring thing on the speed channel and they play it over and over again. I wish they had more touring races. I like to watch street racing and grand touring championship with the team realtime and all.
you ever watch that show "PINKS"? its awesome, but there all old school car's, but last night's was plain fucking stupid, they where racing shifter karts for pink's

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
KaosTheory said:
you ever watch that show "PINKS"? its awesome, but there all old school car's, but last night's was plain fucking stupid, they where racing shifter karts for pink's
At least thats affordable.