fck chevy!!!

whitedc4

so idk if anyone remembers me i havent been on in forever,.... but i doubt i'm coming back this is just makes me want to give up on the honda game.. i love integras but once i start making plans shit happens :(

my first integra 96 ls stock as fuck picked up for 2.2k

]

my second integra... 95 ls completely bone stock picked it up for 2.3k

both of my integras

then ....first integra ...ran off the road by a chevy tahoe - not my fault

then ....second integra ..head on with an 08 malibu - was my fault

only good thing not a single wheel had a scratch on it

the only surviving headlight so i grabbed it.

current - still suffering from wreck number two broken knee isn't healed yet or anything....

so i'm having a hard time deciding what to do.. i now have two stock ls integras just sitting at my house... i guess its time to buy a shell and start a build...

Last edited:

Civic98KH

Hondata Tunes My Life
well at least you came out of the second crash alive....are you gonna be parting them out?

whitedc4

the second one i'm going to part out it had 30k more miles on it than the first.. it was at 137 when i wrecked... the first one i'm keeping for myself in case i decide to buy a shell in the near future... i found an rsx so i may just go with that buuuut idk

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
damn man that fuckin sucks

dont let that make you get out of the honda game, get another teg and build the fuck out of it :)

Rich-PMS

Be happy you're alive!

Buy an rsx and a shell, and use the integra as daily driver.

jznsn2u

bro im sorry to see/read about your accident. I hope your physically all good. Don't let insurance claim those grids.

whitedc4

i still have em... i need a DIY for polishing my grids.. something to do while i'm stucck at home and can't walk

jznsn2u

i still have em... i need a DIY for polishing my grids.. something to do while i'm stucck at home and can't walk
Strip the paint wtih paint stripper. They sell the spray type @ kragen or autozone. use 800-1000-2000 wetsand to take care of any imperfection, scratches w/e. Polish using aluminum polish - meguires, or mothers. You can clear coat if you don't want to re-polish every month. I'm interested in seeing polished grids o_O. I hope you get well soon bro. :(

whitedc4

thanks for that!!!! ha. i may go buy all this tomorrow and waddle out to my car and take them rims off... sucks having a limp..and especially it being my clutch foot :(:(