feed line

maleek

Hey all,

nearly done my build and just a quick question i couldn't find the answer to after searching. When running the oil feed is there any precautions to take? Obviously it shouldn't have any kinks in it, but is there anything else im missing? the end of my feed like came with a 90* fitting and its making things difficult to bolt it onto the turbo. ||

480codyGSR

Then connect another 90 to it to make it straight or if you can remove and replace do that. And ya make sure there's no kinks that would obviously create a flow issue.

Or if the fitting is the same thread on each side run the other side into the turbo instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
just route it over the valve cover making sure to avoid the timing belt and gears. Dont kink it, and avoid hot pipes, thats about it other than making sure you have the right size, which is -3an.

Prozon

Kris
How are you running the feed line? I had mine running from an oils sandwich plate and straight to the filter. No 90's. Personally I wouldn't do it with a 90, but it doesn't matter a whole lot when it's a feed line.. obviously it shouldn't be kinked, but 50-70psi on start up should get through a 90 just fine.

My biggest issue was my return line. That I would stress not being kinked, minimal 90's, ect.. I made the mistake of using too small of a line to start. Eventually upgraded to a 3/4" hose lol.