few da questions

broken_scars

hey i have a 92 integra..got your basic bolt ons. first issue though is i have a jvt header, high flow cat and a 2.25 inch exhaust with a tanabe can. is there really any reason for the high flow cat because it seems i have lost a lot of low end torque. i do still have the stock cat.
second question. this is my daily driver and would like to put some new camshafts and cam gears on it. its still the b18a1..any suggestions for a mild cam shaft. what are some other good products for some low end torque
what is the difference between the 90 91 rear bumper and 92 93 rear bumper because i found a nice rear lip for a 90 91 but i have a 92.
will 94 integra mirrors fit close on a da
last question- will an axle back from a 94 up work on my 92. i know it comes out a different side but will the angle fit over the axle? thanks for any help guys

do these products work for any amount of power or reliability
voltage stabalizer
ground wire kit
throttle body spacer
external coil

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
some answers in non particular order.
1. for some cams and cam gears check out Brian crower cams
2. 3rd gen axle back will fit a DA with modification and imo will look funky but if you want to do it take it to a decent muffler shop and they can get it on for you depending on the size.
3. the 92-93 rear bumper basically looks like a 90-91 bumper with the rear lip already on.

sexystover

the reason you lost your low end torque because of the highflow cat is that the cat does not build the same backpressure that the stock one did, the highflow cat is good for if you plan to upgrade the motor further like raised rev limiter,cams,intake,tune or going forced induction but on a stock motor i think it wouldnt really help