Few issues

ZekeTeg

My shifter vibrates. It's not rattling or shaking. Just if you put your hand on it. It feels like a vibrating chair but without the noise.

My headlight on the driver side isn't sitting flushed. It sits a little behind the bumper and a little slump down, which is causing my headlights to not be aligned. Will I have to take off my bumper to correct it?

Taco

As far as your shifter vibration goes

Check to make sure it is not making contact with the exhaust. Other than that these cars use rods as linkage, so you get a little more vibration from the shifter than a lot of other cars that use cables

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I dont know manuals, but could it be the bushing?

Also, there are four screws holding in the housing, you can use the bottom two and the driver side two to offset your housing and hopefully that can at least get it throigh the bumper

Sent from my DC4

Last edited:

XjoEnX

Weird issue with the headlights. Got a daytime pic of your front bumper? Looks like a 98+ headlight on a 94-97 bumper.

XjoEnX

I see. Open your hood and loosen the four bolts/screws holding the headlight in place. You should be able to adjust the headlight position from there.

ZekeTeg

I took off all four screws and tried messing with it but no luck. It just wouldn't move except the side closer to the fender but then it would line up to the hole. Was going to pull the bumper but couldn't get the 9 screws off without stripping them

ZekeTeg

Well, I managed to get the headlight to move over more, but the only problem now is the headlight won't go through the holes in the bumper. I tried to force the headlight to go up at an angle and it won't do. I'll probably have to get a new pair of headlights, since one of the tabs appears broken. I'll probably have better luck if I can just get the bloody bumper off and go from there.

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
Get some slot extenders from lowes, i dont think thats the name but basicly they will give an extra inch or 1.5 so you can move it over some more.

I dont think they r 94-97, they are slightly smaller and staggered, these have maching sizes and are smooth transitioned. OP, look through google images and look at 94-97 headlights, and let us know if it looks like that.

Ur bumper looks clean btw

Sent from my DC4

Last edited: