Few new pics of the car

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Nice pics. I didn't know you had polished Slips. Did you sell your old wheels? Your DC4 is so red. Haha!

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Nice pics. I didn't know you had polished Slips. Did you sell your old wheels? Your DC4 is so red. Haha!
Yeah i just got them saturday, bought them off my friend for a goood price so I said why not. Plus they are 16's and I think 16's are perfect on integras, so I went for it. I like the way they look, and no I kept my old ones, as you can see I keep them as spares in back of the car, lol. Im probably gonna keep the slips on for a while and use the others and track rims. Im gonna buy some drag radials and have fun with them.Oh and yes it is very red!!!!!

mattrt09

i had no idea you lived in waco

im suprised i havent seen you around at any meets. You goin to the july 4th HT cruise??

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice pics. I would have liked to come but I was in Austin, New Braunfels and San Marcos last weekend

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I loooooooooove polished slips on Integra's. Looks great bro! The front bumper thing isn't a big deal, maybe just needs to be buffed.

Since you are the only other person i've seen with a PW:JDM Carbon Fiber intake, for an ABS B-Series Integra, do you like it? Does it move around a lot? Also, why is that one hole not plugged to anything?

maxman

Since you are the only other person i've seen with a PW:JDM Carbon Fiber intake, for an ABS B-Series Integra, do you like it? Does it move around a lot? Also, why is that one hole not plugged to anything?
was wondering the same thing? Ive wanted one of these for when I finally purchase an intake but never really find people to give opinions of them. How do you like it?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
i had no idea you lived in waco

im suprised i havent seen you around at any meets. You goin to the july 4th HT cruise??
Where exactly is keller??? I know waco is about an hour and a half from both dallas and ft worth and the same from austin. I may go to the HT meet, when is it?

Nice pics. I would have liked to come but I was in Austin, New Braunfels and San Marcos last weekend
Its all good, we had a decent turn out of about 50-60 cars.....even 2 1st gen integras!

I loooooooooove polished slips on Integra's. Looks great bro! The front bumper thing isn't a big deal, maybe just needs to be buffed.

No the intake does not move around alot, it comes with a bracket you can mount to keep it from moving. Only problem I have with it is my hood clearance, it hits the top of the intake and pressed it into the AC lines so now its flat on the bottom, nothing serious, just something that should be known, Im think tho its because each intake is individually made with CF that no two are really identical. As for the hole, its plugged you just cant really see and a breather is on the other side. And yes I do like it, its really stylish.

was wondering the same thing? Ive wanted one of these for when I finally purchase an intake but never really find people to give opinions of them. How do you like it?
I love it, i mean its kinda pricey, but I think its worth the price, but thats me, as for performance, im sure there is better but honestly i have a LS a intake is a intake, im not gonna gain 5-10 hp, LOL

cars come A long way dude, its lookin good
Thanks dude, i know it has!!!!