Few Questions

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
#1 The speedometer and odometer are ran by a speedometer, my question is; can a change the setup to electronic on my 92 integra?
#2 Tie rod was loose when I bought this car to begin with, and I pursued it by tightening jam nut to fix it. It became lose again, and I left it lose to figure out what my shaking problem is, and my question is: would it being lose cause my steering to severly shake at 30+ mph?
#3 Big 3 includes several steps to the electrical charging system my question is; can I use amp kit cable for some of it?
#4 Has anyone tried putting speakers in the rear doors in a 4dr integra?
#5 My tach is still out and i have yet to figure out why its failing... =( anyone got any ideas?
#6 What does the cruise control work off of? ie: tachometer? dizzy?
#7 Can I hook up my laptop to the OB1 system?

Thats it for now =)

1. Why?
2. Get a new tie rod then an alignment
4. Again, why?
5. The tach signal comes from the distributor. Check the wiring of the distributor.
7. What do you want to do with the laptop? Tune?

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
1.I want to turn to turn it electronical because I'm sick of hurting my hand tryin to hook up the speed cable to the back of the cluster.

4. My subs are too strong for the speakers being in the trunk location that it almost breaks the woofers on the 6x9's

6. I really wanna know because I miss cruise control, and I never got it to work with this car.

7. Mostly I would like to be able to hook up to review temp's, pressure's, and DTC's and eventually tune if I ever get t it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Childrens Dreams
and the cruise control system. i need to take mine out

1.I want to turn to turn it electronical because I'm sick of hurting my hand tryin to hook up the speed cable to the back of the cluster.

4. My subs are too strong for the speakers being in the trunk location that it almost breaks the woofers on the 6x9's

6. I really wanna know because I miss cruise control, and I never got it to work with this car.

7. Mostly I would like to be able to hook up to review temp's, pressure's, and DTC's and eventually tune if I ever get t it.
no laptop unless you run hondata s200/s300 or i think neptune or chrome but idk how on those two since they are chips

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
why do you want to take out your cruise control?

So I need to get a chip to use a laptop, and what operating system do I need?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why do you want to take out your cruise control?

So I need to get a chip to use a laptop, and what operating system do I need?
i have a after market steering wheel and i honestly used cruise control like twice...and hated it. and you need what ever hondata requires if you choose to run hondata...but idk if it runs well if its not tuned....might as well buy gagues

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Is cruise control different on Stick shift? I only used it on Automatic, my teg is stick

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
I just want it because im on highway a lot, and I'm a lead foot I was going 115 on highway in 70 and didn't even realize it lol..

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Well I don't know what runs the Cruise Control, I checked switches and thats all I checked really. my tach doesn't work so I think that maky be it