• Function & Form type 1

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Tein Type Basics Damper Kit

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Skunk2 Pro-S Full

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

paoloDa92

This are the three that im looking at to get.

Rules:
-pick one
-tell me why i should get them and why not the other ones

thanks.

1. Function & Form Type 1 Coil overs
-This is the first coilover that Function & Form developed and distributed a few years ago. It has since made a return, with improvements to design and functionality. The Type ONE coilover is a full bodied coilover, not a lesser quality sleeve-over that many competitors offer. It is a fully threaded and height adjustable to provide a comfortable ride in any import car. The Type ONE is a quality, durable, and cost effective product for the consumer that seeks an innovative entry-level product for their automobile.

Key Features Include:

* One year warranty
* Adjustable ride height
* Adjustable from the lower mount, which allows user to retain full stock travel
* Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
* Steel construction of lower mounts for increased durability

2 .Tein Type Basic Damper Kit - 90-93 Integra

TEIN type BASIC damper offers a high quality coilover system at an entry level price. Drivers will feel in increase in stability, and grip, while maintaining good ride quality on the street and freeway. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow for better ride and improved performance at lowered ride heights.

BASIC damper is a great option for consumers wanting a simple and quality made coilover. Each application is test fitted and road tested to ensure the best possible balance between comfort and performance on the street. Includes ride height adjustment to give your vehicle a minor to major drop.
More Images
Product Reviews

3. Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilover Kit - Acura Integra 1990-93 / Honda Civic/CRX 88-91

Skunk2 Pro-Series high performance coilovers are based on over a decade of racing and suspension tuning experience. The advanced technology we have used in numerous road racing and drag racing championships is now being applied to our new line of Pro-Series coilover suspensions. Skunk2’s track and street tested valving offers the perfect balance for the daily drive or for spirited performance driving. Pro-Series coilovers feature shortened shock bodies and shortened shaft strokes so suspension travel can be maintained on lowered vehicles for improved performance and comfort. With Skunk2 coilovers, enthusiasts can quickly and precisely set ride heights and corner weights to improve the vehicle’s handling response, cornering ability, stability, and balance. Our full coilover suspension is offered in our nonadjustable dual-tube PRO-S design, or our PRO-C adjustable mono-tube design. Skunk2 coilovers include hard anodized CNC-machined forged 6061-T6 spring perches and Skunk2 CNC-wound racing springs made from SAE9254V spring steel.

735e32

Im MEL.
i have heard good things on all, but the ones i know for a fact and had first hand experience with was the tein basics. they are great for daily use, and also drops really nice.

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
im running f/f type 1's on my dc and had tein basics on my old 240 i prefer the type 1's but then again i also prefer my dc over the s13, and i liked that they were ready to go out of the box

paoloDa92

Right now looks like FF type 1s are winning on the poll.

hey mel, thanks man.

right now im mostly looking at the FF types 1s cause ive heard good things about them, and tein basics

paoloDa92

im running f/f type 1's on my dc and had tein basics on my old 240 i prefer the type 1's but then again i also prefer my dc over the s13, and i liked that they were ready to go out of the box
hey man so what do you have to say about the ffs.

im really interested on the feedbacks. hows the ride,

overheadJake

Weight is the enemy
I have FF type 1's, very nice for daily, I drive around 30 miles a day 70% highway 30% surface streets. I think that when I am ready to track I am going to upgrade to skunk2 though

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
out of those three though i would stilll go with skunk2 tein to me in over rated until you get to the higher end products, function form hasnt been around long enough, and i dont belive they have a circuit RnD team like Tein and Skunk2. (yes its important because if it lasts on the circuit it will last on a spirited drive) That leaves skunk2 and they have time and time again impressed me with their product and customer service.

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
the ride quality is good and they handle the twisties great this is my only car so it's been all over so cal with the setup and have no complaints about them what-so-ever

paoloDa92

okay skunk 2 pro s II is a good deal but i have a 92 integra. that skunk 2 pro s is only made for dc. thanks for the feed backs.

paoloDa92

out of those three though i would stilll go with skunk2 tein to me in over rated until you get to the higher end products, function form hasnt been around long enough, and i dont belive they have a circuit RnD team like Tein and Skunk2. (yes its important because if it lasts on the circuit it will last on a spirited drive) That leaves skunk2 and they have time and time again impressed me with their product and customer service.
i know skunk 2 has been around for a long time. but from what my friends say and even the shop the skunk2 rides like shit. unless you get the ones that are 900 bucks