Finally a integra owner!

Iblanco

Ive been wanting an integra for 5 years! and i finally got one! i was saving for one and crashed my car and had to settle for something else that i loved but couldnt afford an acura. Fast forward five years and not even looking for a new car a 99 LS 4 doors comes up in conversation and I offer to buy it in case te owner ever wants to sell it!

Turns out the car is in perfect stock condition and only has 54k miles on it one owner! So i buy it impulsively but no regrets whatsoever! I finally own an integra! I cant really think of too much to do to it performance wise to it becasue its automatic and will be my DD, so to get my fix i bought a 5th gen civic SI hatch which will be getting a swap once i find one.

Hard part is i live in Alaska for now and shipping sucks and winter changes everything, driving conditions wise!

Ive been trolling on here for the last week looking at all the awesome rides and makes me wish I would have goten a R and worked on that but im happy just finlly owning an Integra.

the thing is i dont know what all to do with the sedan...any ideas would be hella apreciated!
Im gonna put a double din screen but thats all i can think of...

here she is...

Theres the two new rides!

And the future beast...needs a lot of work...(last owner was a smoker =/

Also shitty pictures since by the time i get off work its almost dark... hoping to take better ones tomorrow on my day off

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome! Maybe get some HIDS, youd def get use out of those, and maybe an adjustable coilover suspension setup

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
what?...54k miles?...wow. good pick up!

and there's nothing different that a coupe/hatchback Integra can do that a sedan Integra couldn't. well..that's my opinion at least. hahahahaha.

You live in Alaska :shock:

i would suggest slamming it, but that seems to be a bad idea..

JGvtec

Welcome to CI. Im Jordan. :hi:

I have the same cord on my pontiac but it just keeps my oil warm overnight.

who cares that its a 4 dr. DB's rock! mod it as you wish ;)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thats a really nice looking car man, just keep it clean and waxed. I don't know how much of a chance you get for performance type driving up there but I would prob just do some suspension work to it.

rexpepper123

i could use a heater plug for my car fuckin crazy weather here its been snowing for the last 6 hrs now its nuts!