finally dropped

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well... i was impatient. my eibach pro dampers are on back order along with my camber kit... but i did have my springs. so i just went ahead and put them on. they still need to settle a little bit more i think cause the drop isnt 100% even on every corner. either that or my stock struts are just beat. but anyways i only got one quick pic with my phone so far but its better then nothing :thumbs up

overall i like it. i would just like to see the front come down a tiny bit more

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah for real. i want to go to that MASSIVE thanksgiving meet in jersey but its wedsnesday night and i have school all night. at least im pretty sure i do. it sucks. last time i checked there was a list of 144 people going and that was last week when i checked :???:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
aww dude you should come, my cousin lives in freehold so we're probably gonna throw something at his house ( 8 bedroom mansion dude, not kidding) after the meet. last year there was easily 155+ cars and some snow.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i know i REALLY want too but i cant miss class and i dont get out until a little after 8. im just hoping i heard wrong and actually have off that night. i miss all the good meets. i missed the maple grove meet too because of work

nautica_t

you'll find that most spring drops the rear is lower than the front, especially if you're carrying extra weight in the back ;)

91jdmteg

looks good so far!! But what till after they settle!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i know the rear usually drops more. especially if its an even drop all around because theres more of a gap up front. but the drivers side was uneven from the passenger side. but its slowly evening out as i drive up and down the highway more lol. how long should they take to finally settle though? i got them used with about 6k miles on them i believe. should it still take just as long as a new set beings they havent been on a car in a while?

nautica_t

if it had 6k miles on them, then chances are they have settled already, however, they haven't settled on your car. takes a bit of time for it to drop some.
you're not going to nottice it within a couple of hours. when i got my used neuspeed springs, the drop was nice at first until a month later it settled another half an inch.
so it really depends on how much you drive and how heavy you are as well as passengers.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
throw a buncha shit in your car and drive around...lol

looks good, crabs :thumbs up i like.

Willo

El Father
im not so sure about dropping mine with streets like the ones we got in Puerto Rico lol

btw nice i like it!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lol if i can go this low im sure you can too. streets around here suck. always potholes or construction. always uneven pavement and idiots tearing up freshly paved roads. plus snow