Finally got it :D

Volcom

Today around 530 went and bought a 1993 integra not into bad condition just needs some tlc bing thing thats gonna have to be done soon is i need new rotors calipers and brakes. Other wise body not in bad shape interior is a lil bang up seats are fine just some wiring issues and the drivers side door handle.

I will have pics up tomm just gotta clean her and such and have kuchta take them. it is on steelies atm :( but o well.
nothing to special done to it just short throw and stage 2 clutch

plan on getting some KONIG Feather bronze of course
lowering it on coils
lip kit
for this summer

For next summer wanna do ls vtec or just a new swap.

Volcom

gotta wait till tomm my main man :) kcuhta boy is taking tomm after i wash it dont worry :) lol

cmoney176

CMONEY176
congrats ont he purchase cant wait to see what you do to it.

Volcom

ya i prob scared alot of people. i kinda wanted to tho but to much custom. So changed it back to the teg, i would have pics up to night but it started raining than to ice rain shit, now we have snow again. So depressing :(

Volcom

thnx now i need to get a job so i can do what i plan to her this summer. :) i'll have pics up tuesday or maybe tom. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress

Volcom

well, after i get some cash gonna go

rotors calipers and brake for the rear
rotors and brakes for the front
coilovers and lower her
front and rear sway bars
asrbar with lower tiebars
either KONIG Feather bronze, or some fat 5s and paint them brinze
a lip kit
than some interior things.

Then next summer i want to do ls/vtec or just a new swap

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
can't get an asr for the DA's homie... Scott is the only person I know with one because he got in on a 1 time group buy a couple months ago