Finally Got My Integra

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
completely up to you.

what i would do PERSONALLY is, remove the rear bumper, spoiler, side skirts, fenders, front bumper, tail lights, wheels and if it has some sort of aftermarket hood, remove that to. then start from there :)

welcome to clubintegra.com :)

definately lower it and paint it all the same color if you plan to keep the kit on there, tint those windows. as for the kit i'm all about more subtle looking kits seeings how the factory back bumper makes the cars look like a 60 yr old womans car but that one is pretty ricey. if you actually plan on building it though and not just being one of those kids who throws a fart can on the back and think they're faster than anybody out there then by all means keep it, theres plenty of guys on here that have em :)

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
heh looking at the pic it looked like the fender covered part of your door, but then i realized its spray painted white.. lol custom faded =D but i agree with the rest of them. let the de ricing begin

alyssafacex

heh looking at the pic it looked like the fender covered part of your door, but then i realized its spray painted white.. lol custom faded =D but i agree with the rest of them. let the de ricing begin
:smackself

i'd say do what everyone else is saying, unless that's not what you want.
so what do you want?...

i was at the same spot you were when i first got my teg, it actually had the same rear bumper and sideskirts that yours does, haha.
i hated it so that's the first thing i changed. but it's all up to you. i'd keep the blue though when you repaint it, it's sexy.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
It would probably be cheaper to sell the car and buy a bone stock GS-R and start from there. Spending money to change things that money has already been spent on is very costly.

that is my 2cents

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
completely up to you.

what i would do PERSONALLY is, remove the rear bumper, spoiler, side skirts, fenders, front bumper, tail lights, wheels and if it has some sort of aftermarket hood, remove that to. then start from there :)

welcome to clubintegra.com :)
^ :werd:
that thing is riced out like no other, but its entirely up to you since it IS YOUR CAR

and :welcome:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I like the color of the rest of the car. I say paint it that color and lower it and it will look good. However, if your on the oem bandwagon go, ahead and rip everything off.

jznsn2u

welcome to ci. I agree with everyone, change it back to oem. at least for now you don't have to worry about anyone that would try and steal your car.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
well i definitly want to get rid of atleast the wing and the things on the side of the wing, idk it looks weird. but, the body kit is going to have to stay for a while until i get the money saved up to buy OEM bumpers. i want to get rid of the tails to but money is an issue

i was wondering if i should just start with the engine, or the body and get it back to not looking so ricey