finally got my wheels done

92gsrboy

I purchased these prelude swirls quite some time ago.They were in bad shape and in the process of refinishing them noticed that one of them had 3 cracks in it(didnt notice when i looked at them because they were painted black and the cracks were hairline)......on to the pics

so then i ended looking like this for awile because my tires on the other 2 type r wheels were shot

then i got tired of having white wheels in front and silver in the back so i decieded to finish up the prelude wheels the way i was planning to

then i was looking for a prelude wheel used too replace the one that was cracked....all i could find was driver side wheels and i needed a passenger side one....so after searching for a used one with no luck i bought one from finishlinewheels.com so i could finish up the project i started months before

so this morning i brought my other 2 wheels to a shop to have the new tires mounted..when i got the back home it seemed like a decent day to finish my project

this pic is after prep and primer

after paint

and finally after months and months...lol...this is what i ended up with

next is to take care of a few rust spots before they get any worse...

8-bit

do what now?
Sorry but I giggled when I saw the first picture.
they turned out great! I bet your happy now.
db looks sexy! I always liked white integra's. Make sure to take care of the rust asap.

Looks good.
Being 5 lug you should find 2 sets of S2000 front wheels and rock them. That would look killer.

92gsrboy

Sorry but I giggled when I saw the first picture.
they turned out great! I bet your happy now.
db looks sexy! I always liked white integra's. Make sure to take care of the rust asap.
trust me nobody was giggling more than me..lol...just didnt want to have to buy a wheel brand new....but i couldnt wait any more for a used one..

Looks good.
Being 5 lug you should find 2 sets of S2000 front wheels and rock them. That would look killer.
my friend said the same thing its tough to find four front rims off a s2000 though...i might have to buy them from the same place i bought that prelude wheel

Need more lowness!
i usually do sit lower thats my winter height...hopefully next weekend ill have time to put it back to my normal height

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Nice! I got a friend of mine painting his wheels on his Jetta and they are coming out quite nice. Good job!

92gsrboy

^^thanks bro....i polished one to see how they would look...it did come out good...but i decieded to go white