Finally some pics of the GSR i got on the cheap last month!

72Spitfire

Backstory: Little old man pulls up in this pristine GSR. I asked if he was interested in selling, he says yes and I buy it for 6K the next day. He purchased it new in 99', it was a Florida car and has ZERO rust. It was parked in his basement. It has 84, 514 original miles and all service records all done by Acura. It has all the paperwork, original bill of sale and window sticker. It's beautiful. I was originally going to sell it, but may keep it now as I'll NEVER find a nicer one.
I have been busy with an B20 engine swap in my LS daily driver and had more than a few hiccups along the way, but thats another story. Over the last month I have just been doing some cleaning on it and changing of fluids. The outside is a bit dusty because it's been kept in the barn. Here are pics......

72Spitfire

Oh yeah, shift knob not original as the old gentleman stated it was stolen while he left it unlocked at the market. "Damn kids" haha

ssbp dc2

x2 ^

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

R13

The other asshole
The Only thing i would ever consider doing is Find an OEM Type R wing for it, other than that dream car :)

hen92

integras come stock black on black interior?

Anyways! SWEET!

Leg3nd

awesome I had the exact same thing happen a few years ago, my 2000 gsr was a one owner by a one J.J. Winston, lol little old man had all the work done at acura, even gave me the 15 pages of work to show all the work. He traded it, the same day I saw it at acura and snatched It. It is in the exact same condition, even today 3 years later I love that car.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

tenedor sports

Wow, amazing!
Good price for a low mileage og owner car, it's a little time capsule!

As far as modding, if it must happen, I'd have to run Itr full 5 lug suspension and 16 Itr wheels
then I'd try to contain myself from doing much else aside from removing tint keeping it spotless...

Edit: closer look and it's hard to tell if there is tint, maybe it's just dirty..

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks very clean! Only thing that kills it for me is the leather interior, besides that it looks nice, a nice little drop and a steering wheel and it's sex