Finally some pics

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Ok guys im finally gonna show u my integra.. yes i know i have a big ass wing you dont have to tell me and yes my side markers are way off i can see fine... but i have a question is my car SATIN SILVER or VOUGE SILVER...im askin because my uncle in NJ has it and im gettin it July.... awesome first car aint it? thanks guys and for those asses who are gona flame me for the wing..... im tryna find an OEM wing to replace it with.. a cheap one... silver too so if anyone has a silver oem wing for cheap tell me.... here's my AIR PLANE

Last edited:

k624ash

the side markers look pretty off, you should take that big wing off

:stick:
:banana:

:retard:

k624ash

but seriously, it looks good.
what is the suspension set up on it? and any other mods?

sorry dont know what kinda silver that is though

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
o um... Sprint Springs.. dont remember what.. airmass fart can.. iceman SRI.. JL audio 1000 watt amp and 2 10" subs.. JL also... and yea im tryna find either a type-R spoiler or OEM...

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
not sure but htanks for the comments.... u guys think i should go with the type-R look with the front lip and painted sides?

and im thinkin of gettin flat black slips or gunmetal flights.. which one

import810

dont get flat black slips....... way 2 many people have them. Go with the gunmetal or a gold color it will look sweet on ur teg

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
ITR spoiler FTW!!!! Other than that I like it, any other wheel options other than the slips?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Get some Bronze wheels, or some black w/red lip Group N's would be nice, and yeah what wing is that anyway? Never seen it.