FINALLY!! Wheel choice, going to buy, help me out with size

Stopsign32v

I'm sold on 16's just trying to figure out which offset would be best for me. They have 16x7 in 35 offset and 43 offset. Still searching too...*sigh* so much reading lol

Would 35 offset be too much?

Last edited:

JGvtec

I'm sold on 16's just trying to figure out which offset would be best for me. They have 16x7 in 35 offset and 43 offset. Still searching too...*sigh* so much reading lol

Would 35 offset be too much?
There really is no big difference. oem rims are close to 43. Id go with +35. See what others say though.

Edit: like +15 offset its like even with your fenders.

Stopsign32v

There really is no big difference. oem rims are close to 43. Id go with +35. See what others say though.

Edit: like +15 offset its like even with your fenders.
But will I have any rubbing with +35?

So much damn searching....Anyways just found this. These are the 16x7 with 35 offset. (btw car is sick as FAWK!!!!)

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
But will I have any rubbing with +35?

So much damn searching....Anyways just found this. These are the 16x7 with 35 offset. (btw car is sick as FAWK!!!!)

those look like 205/50 r16, they might rub you should consider 205/45 r16 its the perfect profile i had them on some Slipstreams looked great

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
i have some 17 inch enkei evo6 wheels for the summer and theyre beefy (215 45 r17) and they only rub when i take a very sharp turn at high speed. im not sure of the offset but i got all 4 of them with tires for $100. the handling is great, i took a left turn at an intersection @stock ride height at 45 mph no problems, not a squeak form the tires

Stopsign32v

i have some 17 inch enkei evo6 wheels for the summer and theyre beefy (215 45 r17) and they only rub when i take a very sharp turn at high speed. im not sure of the offset but i got all 4 of them with tires for $100. the handling is great, i took a left turn at an intersection @stock ride height at 45 mph no problems, not a squeak form the tires
offset would be key. I think I'm going to try the 35s though. I hope they dont rub.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
since i bought them used i just put them on and turned both ways and i had clearence all around so for 100 bucks, why not

Rich-PMS

Just because the oem offset is 40something doesn't mean a 7" wide wheel will sit the same as a 6" stock....

16x7 with +35 will sit pretty flush,