Finished pics

natron84

looks great other than the stuff jcrabb mentioned. the right fender is overlapping a bit too. you gonna add skirts?

And HOLY TACH!!! I just noticed lol

msaprildawn

Whoa whoa whoa.... hold up hold up hold up HOOOOLD UPPP...... "girl"?... turbo? dc4?... my palms just got sweaty from reading that. I hope your not jus effin with me because that would be kinda homo

I need evidence!.....
Dc2 haha yeah I'm a girl also have a rs machine block too. How about that for you?

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Dc2 haha yeah I'm a girl also have a rs machine block too. How about that for you?
Hats off and hands down... nodding my head as well... Impressive... You have opened my eyes to something new after all these years. Kudos goes to you Sista!

msaprildawn

looks great other than the stuff jcrabb mentioned. the right fender is overlapping a bit too. you gonna add skirts?

And HOLY TACH!!! I just noticed lol
Yeah that's a cheap ebay bumper. Some guy was working on my car and pushed the automatic start button and it ran into his toolbox. He bought me that cheap bumper that seems like we can't get it lined up. I have side skirts i just want to paint those too.

Jabes

looks alot better than it did before with the body kit and all, did you get under the hood paint matched too?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm kinda new so can you explain?
It's the same as making the umpteen posts you've already made, but this one would be a progress thread, basically combining the random threads you've made about your car so it's a steady stream from beginning to present time. I have a link to mine in my signature if you're curious of what one looks like. Mine needs to be reformatted, I edited it when I was blacked out drunk so it looks like shit

Cripton805

I'm kinda new so can you explain?
People on here do whats called a build thread. It's a thread pretty much where people can follow their progress instead of just making a bunch of them.

I'd use mine, but mine is VIP only. :(
Sorry. Until you become an OG though ;)

You place a link in your Signature to the thread. Place it in the right section / forum.

You can start from your start of your build. "First day, to present"
and keep updating as you do things...

Make sense?

msaprildawn

It's the same as making the umpteen posts you've already made, but this one would be a progress thread, basically combining the random threads you've made about your car so it's a steady stream from beginning to present time. I have a link to mine in my signature if you're curious of what one looks like. Mine needs to be reformatted, I edited it when I was blacked out drunk so it looks like s***
Okay I'll try to do it. I'll work on it tomorrow cuz I'm off and won't have anything to do.