first day any ideas?

pico2008

i just bought a 1998 integra ls off of my uncle its in very good condition and i wanna start modding it very soon any ideas how i should start? ill put pictures of my integra up soon so everyone can post there opinion.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Before modding, security FIRST. A good alarm and some kill switches. Then you can mod all you want.

samilp

Sam P
how much are you thinking about spending on your car?

pico2008

the mileage is 160000 and it is an auto and i was looking to spend probably about 10 gs over time most likely more but well see

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
The auto tran's is going to be a little more difficult to play with, but you can still squeeze some power out of it. I would look into either swapping the tran's if you want hellllllllllla power, or look at some auto builds to see how they did on their tran's. I know 8urcivic is really interested in an auto-build, so yo may want to talk to him a bit about his thoughts on the power that the tran's can withstand

pico2008

yah i thought of swapping out the trannys but a friend of mine tht did tht said it cost a shitload of monney id have to leave it alone for a while to save tht kind of money up but ill definently msg tht guy about it but i was just thinkin to buy the cool air intake then a new exhaust it has an aftermarket tip on the car but i wanna put in the whole system and eventually the turbo

samilp

Sam P
gsr hydro 5 speed and jdm b20b swap plus parts costed me 2150 . i/h/e=750, interior i spent 1100 to make black...lol...
next is alarm system ~400 ish with sensors..and.coilovers ~900
for the next 6 months i'm planning 4500~ for boost parts and engine build parts (sleaving and such.)
but hopefully before boost i can put in sway/strut bar+lsd
hope the prices give you an idea...audio will take another bite out of my wallet.

pico2008

wow thts a good chunk of cash im only 17 and i work at a valvoline its a good at but idk about doing alot at once its gunna be slowly over time but yah thoe pricings helped but for audio i actually bought a 500 dollar jbl sub and an amp for it for 150 bucks from the same uncle tht sold me my integra haha

01FTW

Sell it and buy an old celica gts with manual transmission because thatll even be more fun to drive.