First Integra Few Issues

H_Bizz

After test driving cars all day i found this white Interga that has been sitting for a year. I hopped right in for test drive and it started right up. I drive it around the block and decided im in love with the car. The guy i bought it from took it to the track a few times. He did a few things to the motor which includes a cold air intake, headers , springs and tension bars. It runs strong but i feel like it can run better. Now for what im having issues with..

Issues i need help with:

Everything on the dash is out but the MPH bu thats off.

Blue smoke out tail pipe. I think its catalytic convector could be wrong

Small Clunk when i Pull away from First

Thats abou tit. other than that i love the car. any other information would help

JGvtec

The blue smoke coming out of your exhaust is oil burning. Could be bad Piston Rings or Valve seals. Maybe a leak somewhere too.

Did you check codes?

Loose motor mounts?

H_Bizz

Whats seafoam? im going ot look into it. I have not ran any codes.

WDEDMON1

Any Cels? Also take it to a performance shop and have them do a compression and leak down test

ModelEfficiency

It's a fuel system cleaner essentially, you should be able to find it at your local parts store. I poured 1/3 of the bottle into the vacuum line of the brake booster (while the engine is running be sure not to pour too much at once, you'll stall the engine), 1/3 into the gas tank, and the final 1/3 trough the valve cover (where you pour oil into). Let it sit for about 5 minutes, then drive around. Expect some serious smoke bro.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
First off do a tune up since it's been sitting. Plugs and wires and cap and rotor etc. Seafoam is a cleaner you can ad to the crankcase and fuel tank. Blue smoke is oil burn as stated, could be a leak somewhere, o rings or a headgasket. A compression test will help you to diagnose this. The clunk from first could be a number of things but Exactly what does it do out of first?

H_Bizz

Cluster is probably a fuse, check all your fuses and one is probably out.
I looked but since the guy mickey moused everything before me theres no owners manual to check witch fuse is what. also there is a few wires coming out of melted fuses that go who knows where.

H_Bizz

First off do a tune up since it's been sitting. Plugs and wires and cap and rotor etc. Seafoam is a cleaner you can ad to the crankcase and fuel tank. Blue smoke is oil burn as stated, could be a leak somewhere, o rings or a headgasket. A compression test will help you to diagnose this. The clunk from first could be a number of things but Exactly what does it do out of first?
Looks like plugs wires and cap and rotor all look new. I hope its not a head gasket. i paid 1200 for the car i understand any inside motor work will cost me. i put the cleaner in and it seemed to help, not much blue smoke blowing out. Also i think i need a catalytic convertor.

H_Bizz

I have another problem....

I need help figuring out how ot hook my ac and fan back up. it looks intact. i think the guy unhooked it for when he use to take it to the track

H_Bizz

I have another problem....

I need help figuring out how ot hook my ac and fan back up. it looks intact. i think the guy unhooked it for when he use to take it to the track