First Integra

slammedDC2

Hey guys,
I got my first Integra a couple of months ago and I thought I'd share a bit about it. The previous owner got it as a 97 USDM ITR shell and put a B18b1 and some ls seats in it to get it up and running . He had a shop take the roof off and put in a OEM ls sunroof. Then decided it would be to much work so he put it up for sale. I picked up for 1200. It needs alot of work but for the price i figured it would be a good pick up.

Got my work cut out for me but I'm really looking forward to it.

slammedDC2

Lol. I had just washed it and it's in the shadows.:p You get up close and you see that it really needs a paint job. The drivers side has a scratch all the way down the side. Could really use new fenders front bumper and hood. But once I get those and a new paint job I will be much happier.

slammedDC2

I'd love to get it back to OEM. The engine is going to be my biggest obstacle just due to the price so I'm going to be keeping the b18 for awhile. If I get a good deal on a head I might do an ls-v. But I'm going to try to get it back to stock as close as possible.

Canadian144

Wow man nice pickup, looks like a good starting point.

Too bad about the moron putting the sunroof in! Oh man.

Ryan659

Nice pick up. Too bad the previous owner was doing a itr --> LS conversion, seems backwards.

slammedDC2

Yeah well the guy got it as a shell and he said that he got the ls interior and engine from a buddies part out. And the sun roofs no big deal. I like it on some days lol. And for 1200 bucks I'm not going to throw a fit about that sort of stuff.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
are you sure it's a Type R? PO could just be bullshitting you. check the vin and title

slammedDC2

Lol yeah I checked it. For damn sure. Also had a carfax on it. He had all the paperwork from when he bought it too.

94RS

No fucks given.
Type-R with B1, LS interior and sunroof.....? I'd still be a little iffy on that. But props if it is a real R, considering I paid 2350 for an automatic RS (with moonroof) that didn't last me over 1200 miles.

slammedDC2

Yeah the sunroof was what worried me but he had paperwork from the shop who did it. So it was whatever.