First Integra

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
damn nice buy... yeah id be iffy too if it had all ls stuff and a sunroof but if the carfax says its a type r , then its a tyte car lol..

Canadian144

And the sun roofs no big deal. I like it on some days lol.
Hah maybe you like it.... but it will never look like a real Type R anymore unfortunately. Maybe doesn't matter to you. But I'd be willing to bet that 99% of Honda enthusiasts out there will look at your car and be like "look at this ricer, ITR wing/stickers/lip on an LS/GS/GSR". Ehhh as long as you don't care and know what you have who cares haha. You can always swap the roof to an RS roof skin down the line if you want.

Does it still have the 5 bolt? Hard to tell from the pics.

slammedDC2

I know that people will always look down on it because of the sunroof. But if I want to put a skin on it later I can it doesn't really bother me right now. Lol haters gonna hate anyhow. :lol:

slammedDC2

I will put some more up when I get a chance to take them. I haven't had much nice weather around here for a chance to get some good shots.

R13

The other asshole
Nice, Can't wait to see pics, get a good shot of the rear end so I can see what my itr wing will look like :haha:

R13

The other asshole
Was planning on ordering it Friday but It's been delayed until I find a legit one.